Friday, March 14, 2008

Sorry, No Stephanie Meyer

Stephanie Meyer is coming to Houston, but she won't be coming to Katy Budget Books. Sorry guys, I tried my best. The tour was posted yesterday, she will be making one stop in Houston, and one of the Big Guys scored the prize. Okay, I might be just a tad bitter by not mentioning their name, but I think I will wallow in my sorrow for a while! I think Houston is big enough to host several signings, but nobody asked me.

We will be having a fantastic party to celebrate Breaking Dawn, which goes on sale Aug. 2. I'm looking for great party ideas, so let the creative juices flow and let me know.

Back to Stephanie's tour. I will have to be fair here. There are several wonderful Independent book stores on her tour. Maybe next time she's in Houston she will hear what a great time we had at the Breaking Dawn party, and will insist on signing at our store!

No comments: