Thursday, March 13, 2008

Marked by Moonlight


Hi Everyone!


You missed a fun evening last night. We had author Sharie Kohler (also writing as Sophie Jordan) come by the store to join us for our Shadow Pages Book Club meeting. Her latest title, Marked by Moonlight, is the first in the Moon Chasers Series.

Mousy school teacher, Claire Morgan, is attacked by a very large, hairy, dog that can stand upright. Then totally handsome stranger, Gideon Marsh, tells her she’s been bitten by a Lycan. Werewolves in Houston? Claire doesn’t believe him, but he is threatening to kill her by the next full moon when she changes.

Shadow Pages gives this book a resounding YES. More, please. The energy these two characters create, and the unfolding of the story, keeps us interested. It’s a book you won’t want to put down.

We also had author, Tera Lynn Childs, drop by. Her first young adult novel, OH. MY. GODS., will be released in May and we hope to schedule a signing.

For more information on these two authors, go to:

http://www.shariekohler.net/ or http://www.sophiejordan.net/
and
http://www.teralynnchilds.com/



OK Shadow Pages, how's my first blog? What did I leave out? Think you can do better?


Kisses,
Karla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me!!! Now you're firmly rooted in the Generation Y phenomenon. I bet you're going to get some google leaps for this page....

Anonymous said...

Karla!!

I'm honored to be the subject of your first blog!

Last night was great fun with all of you! We'll have to do it again.

Hugs,
Sharie/Sophie
www.shariekohler.net

Me said...

This is a great opening post, Karla! Can't wait to see more in the future.

I had a blast at the book club meeting--it was my first ever! A far cry from the stuffy intellectualati I always imagined them to be. Y'all are a lively group. =)

I've set aside an ARC for you and will bring it to the April RWA meeting--unless I pop in to KBB before.

Hugs,
TLC